So it has been a crazy year, ladies and gentlemen! In 2012 Klentzman Entertainment had 49 weddings and 113 other gigs.....CRAZY! I can't believe how blessed we've been to have such amazing people for clients! You guys are the best! But now it is off with the old and in with the new. 2013 is already looking to be even bigger than 2012! The year is almost completely booked and it's only February!
Now it is time to unleash the kraken. We just finished a video with Simmons Visual Arts to answer the most typical questions everyone has about KE. Here are just a few of my favorites:
1. You sing??? (but...you're a skinny white guy...)
2. What's the difference between an Entertainer and a DJ?
3. The other DJs I've seen never left the DJ booth. How do you interact more with everyone?
4. I want a fun wedding and I have a wide age range coming! How would you make it fun for everyone?
5. My family might need some encouragement to dance. How would you go about that?
6. Do you play the same old wedding music?
7. What do you wear? The last DJ we saw was an old bald guy in a Texas sequin vest.
and if the video doesn't answer all of your questions, feel free to ask me yourself! I'm also in the process of updating my preferred vendors list. I have worked with some amazing people in the past few years and I always look forward to working with more amazing people. But if you need a good vendor wherever you are, I think I've put together a great list :)
Thanks for checking out Klentzman Entertainment! I hope you have an amazing year! And if I don't see you just remember that it's not what you don't do...